Make KarnesEC.net Customer Center your homepage!
Every time you open your browser, you can get instant access to your
favorite local links, news and weather. Stay in the know with the new KarnesEC.net Customer Center.
Choose Your Browser
How to make Customer Center Your Home Page in Firefox:
- Open the web site you want to set as your home page.
Click the icon to the left of the web address, drag it to the Home button, and release.
- In this case, you will use http://www.gvec.net/customerCenter.aspx
Click Yes to set this as your home page.
Try it out: Click the Home button and your new home page will load in the current tab. It doesn’t get much easier than that!
How to make Customer Center Your Home Page in Safari:
- If you cannot see the File, Edit, etc. on Safari, press F11 on your keyboard.
- Click on Edit then choose Preferences.
- In the "home page" box, remove "http://www.apple.com/startpage" and put http://www.gvec.net/customerCenter.aspx
- Close the box to set it as your home page. If you want to set the current page you are viewing as your default homepage click on the button Set to Current Page. You will get a confirmation screen. Click the Change Home Page button.
How to make Customer Center Your Home Page in Chrome:
- Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select Options (Preferences on Mac and Linux; Settings on a Chromebook).
- Click the Basics tab.
- Set your home page
Pick the page you'd like to be your home page in the "Home page" section. You can select to use the New Tab page as your home page. To use another page, select "Open this page" and enter the web address of the page you'd like to use.
- in this case, please use this for the address: http://www.gvec.net/customerCenter.aspx
- Add the home button to the browser toolbar
Want a button on the browser toolbar that you can click to open your home page? Select the "Show Home button" checkbox in the "Toolbar" section.
- Set your home page as your startup page
To see your homepage whenever you open Google Chrome, go to the "On startup" section and select "Open the home page."
How to make Customer Center Your Home Page in Opera:
- Select Menu > Settings > Preferences
- In the General tab, in the Home page box, remove the information in there and replace with http://www.gvec.net/customerCenter.aspx
- Click "ok".